The Durander Winter Newsletter is here!
Check out this issue’s informative articles:
- Annual General Meeting
- President’s Remarks
- City Square and the Third Tower
- Durand Park Revitalization Update
- Queen Street Audit Update
- Fewer commuters in Durand thanks to Queen Hill Closure
- James Street Baptist
- Movie Night in the Park
- Property Standards & Rental Housing
- Grand Durand Garden Tour
- Councillor’s Remarks
- Winter Crime Manager’s Report
- Graham Crawford Wins the ACO Media Award
- St Mark’s Open House
- Congratulations to our Trillium Award Winners!
- Junior League House Tour
The Gore Buildings are Designated
In a surprising turn of events, spurred by motion brought to Council by Jason Farr, City Council voted unanimously to designate 18-22 King Street East and protect the buildings from demolition. Read the details on the motion on Raisethehammer.
Durand Park Ice Rink
If anyone is interested in helping out with developing and/or maintaining this year’s rink please email email@example.com.
Bike Share in Durand
City Council approved the Hamilton public bike share program on Wednesday. The bike share service area map was just released and the Durand is within the core service area. A description of the map, the overall program and the Social Bicycles System that will be used to provide the bike share service can be found in a Raisethehammer summary.
Council Farr’s Newsletter
For the latest Ward 2 Newsletter click here