We accept and appreciate donations (in Canadian dollars) in any amount. Thank you!
A financial contribution can be used to help make our community a better place to live, work and play.
You or your organization can support the Association and its goals by providing a one-time or monthly donation to help cover the costs of tools like websites, advocacy and events.
The DNA is an incorporated not-for-profit organization, but is not a registered charity, and therefore, not eligible for a tax receipt.
or become an Event Sponsor
Sponsorship will entitle you to the following, where applicable:
- Your logo on all tickets;
- Your logo on all posters and post cards placed in retail outlets throughout Hamilton and surrounding communities;
- Your logo in the Durander newsletter;
- Your logo on event signage;
- Your logo on our website;
- Mention of your organization in all media releases, space and time permitting;
- Follow-up story in the Durander.
Also in appreciation, you will receive a special invitation to the event.
Annual events include, but are not limited to, Easter Egg Hunt, Movie Night, Pumpkin Patch and the Grand Durand Garden Tour held every 3 years.