Join Councillor Farr, the DNA and City Staff on Monday March 9, 2015
Durand Neighbourhood Town Hall Meeting
City Hall Council Chambers
Doors Open: 6:30 – Registration, Refreshments, Exhibits, and Meet and Greet!
We will be gathering information, sharing information and answering your questions on the following:
- Two Way Conversion of Duke and Bold
- Bike Lanes on Charlton and Herkimer
- Creation of a Downtown Seniors Advisory Group
- Durand Neighbourhood Heritage Inventory
- Landscaping Plan for Durand Park
- Upcoming Events and Activities
- Update from our Crime Manager
- And more!